TrustRadius is the customer voice and insights platform that helps tech buyers make great decisions, and helps the technology vendors acquire and retain customers.
TrustRadius is growing quickly and the Customer Success team is leading the way. We are looking for high-achieving professionals with marketing savvy and prior experience in Customer Success or an equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
Strong candidates will have excellent customer management skills and the ability to quickly become a trusted advisor to B2B tech leaders. At TrustRadius, you’ll join a talented team committed to strengthening customer relationships and inspiring our customers to adopt new marketing and sales business practices that fit with the modern B2B tech buyer’s journey. If your abilities range from strategic insights to flawless tactical execution, if you believe that user reviews have the potential to turn good tech companies into great tech companies – if this is you, then you can help accelerate our growth.
About This Position
This is an ideal position for a smart, self-starter who enjoys technology (a geek at heart), is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, and believes authentic user reviews can be transformative for the B2B tech companies who embrace them.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Relationship Management. Own overall relationship with your clients (B2B tech vendors) and expand across key leadership roles across the organization over time to increase adoption, ensure retention, and drive satisfaction.
- Outcomes Ownership. Work with your clients to establish critical goals and metrics for success around sourcing and harnessing user reviews as part of authentic voice of the customer programs. Then lead ongoing engagements to achieve these goals.
- Excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll help evolve it.
- Account escalation. Programmatically, proactively, and thoughtfully manage account escalations in a way that strengthens customer relationships.
- Campaign execution. Deliver and enable marketing programs that scale customer review acquisition and use review content to drive sales and marketing outcomes for your customers.
- Continuous learning. Evolve the use of tech reviews in B2B marketing and sales programs via a combination of experimentation, collaboration, and voracious reading of industry publications.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a startup or SaaS business.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Confident learning new tools and technologies.
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, customer success tools, Salesforce, and other Force.com platforms.
- Prior experience at a marketing agency or at a market research firm a plus.
- Must be proactive, and have the ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment,
- Detailed-oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.